Please note that you may need to purchase tickets for some of the events below. To avoid disappointment, please contact the venues to make sure that there are still tickets/places available if you are planning to attend any of the events below. For more information see our web site www.visitblackburn.co.uk or contact Blackburn Visitor Centre tel: 01254 688040/ email: email@example.com.
Blackburn Town Centre
- Until 15th April 2017: Soul is Form: Books Printed in England from the Hart Collection, Blackburn Museum & Art Gallery, Wednesday – Saturday 12 – 4.45pm
- Until 29th April: Contemplating a Legacy Exhibition, Works in Print by Julia M Swarbrick, Blackburn Museum & Art Gallery, Wednesday – Saturday 12 -4.45pm
- 10th – 19th Feb: Taylors Fun Fair, Penny St. (Next to Bus Station) 1pm – 9pm each day.
- 13th Feb: Mr Bloom’s Nursery Live, King Georges Hall 2pm
- 14th Feb: The Wind In The Willows, By Storytellers Theatre Co, Blackburn Library 10.30am & 2pm
- 15th to 18th Feb: Half Term Get Crafty, Blackburn Museum & Art Gallery 12 -4pm
- 15th Feb: Alf Wrights Afternoon Variety Show, Windsor Suite, King Georges Hall 2pm
- 16th Feb: ArtSpace, The Bureau, Victoria St, 6.30pm
- 17th Feb: An Evening with Frank Bruno, Windsor Suite, King Georges Hall 7.30pm
- 18th Feb until 15th July: India’s Gateway: Gujarat, Mumbai & Britain, Exhibition at Blackburn Museum & Art Gallery, Wednesday to Saturday 12 -4.45pm
- 18th Feb: Launch Event for India’s Gateway: Gujarat, Mumbai & Britain, Exhibition at Blackburn Museum & Art Gallery, free activities/entertainment 1pm -3.30pm Everyone Welcome
We try our best to keep up to date with what’s going on around the Borough but if you know of any other events please let us know so that we can add them to our listings. If you know of anyone else who would like to receive our weekly updates please email us their details: firstname.lastname@example.org.