1. By entering this competition, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. No purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. This competition is open from 00:01 on Tuesday 16th July 2019 to 23:59 on Tuesday 23rd July 2019. No entries will be accepted after this closing date.
4. The competition is not open to employees (or relatives of) businesses included in Blackburn BID.
5. To enter the competition, entrants must answer with where they think Busker Fred is by commenting on the relevant Blackburn BID Facebook post, replying to the Blackburn BID tweet on Twitter or by commenting on the Blackburn BID Instagram post, depending on how the entrant is entering the competition. They must also use the hashtag #FindFred in their entry. Only entries submitted in this way will be eligible.
6. Only one entry per nominee on each social media platform. No entrant may be entered to win more than once.
7. Three lucky winners will be chosen – one from Facebook, one from Twitter and one from Instagram.
8. The winner will win a pair of tickets for Tabby McTat on Thursday 25th July 2019 at King George’s Hall in Blackburn. There are two shows – 1.30pm and 4pm – and the winner can choose which performance they would like their tickets for.
9. The winner will be contacted on Wednesday 24th July, as well as being announced on Blackburn BID’s social media channels the same day.
10. The winner’s tickets will be held by the ticket office at King George’s Hall – the winner is asked to collect before the show, supplying ID to claim.
11. Blackburn BID’s decision over the winner is final. No discussion or correspondence will be entered into concerning the winner.
12. No cash alternatives available. Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
13. Entry to the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. By entering this competition, you agree that Blackburn BID has the right to feature details of the nominated winner in subsequent press and PR activity, including social media.
15. Blackburn BID may disqualify entries from winning if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that they are in breach of these terms and conditions or your participation is fraudulent, unfair or unlawful.
16. Blackburn BID may cancel the competition for reasons outside of its reasonable control.
17. Blackburn BID may amend these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes to them on its social media platforms and at blackburnbid.co.uk
18. Blackburn BID (and its associated companies) excludes responsibility and all liabilities arising from any changes to the prize details which are beyond its control. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Blackburn BID reserves the right (a) to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. Entrants’ details will be held by Blackburn BID but will not be passed on. Blackburn BID adheres to the data protection legislation surrounding the use and storage of your personal information.
20. Blackburn BID recognises a complete release of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The participant is providing information to Blackburn BID and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
For more information on Tabby McTat, please click here.