Blackburn BID’s digital marketing & PR provider Viva PR is providing a FREE social media workshop for small businesses (intermediate level) on 24 March.
This course will cover:
- Creating a successful social media plan, designed for small businesses
- Understanding which social media platforms are best for your business
- Finding your voice – creating and using personas
- Targeting your demographic
- Managing your social media presence
- Social trends and influencers
- Creating content: The importance of being social
- Social media management tools
- Demystifying key terms and vocabulary
- Measuring the effectiveness of your social posts
- Setting campaign goals
- Paid advertising: How to create sponsored or ‘boosted’ posts
- Hints and tips for saving time.
Whether you’re looking to improve your brand awareness, increase website traffic, or drive sales, we will teach you how to create a simple social media strategy on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
You’ll also have the chance to ask the questions you’ve been scared to ask until now (remember, there’s no such thing as a silly question!!!!)
The session is 90 minutes long (starting at 2pm) and will help you reach your existing customers – and win some more – using social media.
If you would like to sign up for one of the workshops, register here:http://www.blackburnbid.co.uk/social_media_workshops