Scan this QR code to book a vaccination locally.
You are now eligible to book a vaccine if you are:
- Aged 38 and over (and from tomorrow aged 37 and over).
- Aged 18 and over with any underlying health conditions
- Aged 18 and over AND living, caring or working with anyone with underlying health conditions
- Health and Social Care staff
- Any carers – paid or unpaid. You will not be asked for proof as unpaid carers are eligible.
This means that if anyone in your workplace has an underlying health condition, they are eligible for a vaccination AND everyone in your workplace (aged over 18) is eligible to book a vaccination.
Here is the link: https://www.healthierlsc.co.uk/CovidVaccination/blackburn (or scan the attached QR code with your phone) and you can book into a number of new vaccination centres including a new Penny St car park vaccination centre (by the Thwaites site – opposite the bus station). You can book on now for appointments tomorrow onwards.
Please encourage and support your staff to get vaccinated if they meet any of the above criteria. It’s quick, easy, and will help to stop the spread of Coronavirus.