Grants are on offer to small firms across the UK, supporting them through the difficulties they are experiencing because of the impacts of the coronavirus outbreak.
The company Salesforce is partnering with Enterprise Nation to offer grants to eligible companies, helping them through the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
The Salesforce Small Business Grants Programme aims to help firms that are suffering from the effects of the current restrictions placed upon business and the general population as a result of the pandemic. The programme will distribute a total of £670,000 in the form of 134 individual grants of £5,000 for each supported business.
To be eligible small UK-based businesses must:
- Have been established for at least 12 months,
- Employ between 2 and 50 members of staff
- Be registered at Companies House.
- Not have not received any other cash grant during 2020 in relation to COVID-19 from any Government.
- Have a British bank account.
- Be a ‘for-profit’ business
Applications will open in six regional phases. North of England’s application periods will be 27 July – 2 August 2020
More information can be found here:https://www.enterprisenation.com/smallbusinessgrants/faq/
You can apply here: https://www.enterprisenation.com/smallbusinessgrants/ (applications for northern England businesses are closed until 27 July).