The Government’s Guidance around local restrictions has been updated this afternoon to confirm that the national easements for 15 August will NOT apply to the affected local areas which includes Blackburn with Darwen.
This means that the following must not reopen or resume:
- skating rinks
- bowling alleys
- indoor play areas, including soft play areas
- exhibition centres and conference halls
- indoor performances
- remaining close contact services, which are any treatments on the face such as eyebrow threading or make-up application
- wedding receptions and celebrations for up to 30 people, in the form of a sit-down meal
In Blackburn with Darwen the following businesses must also remain closed:
- indoor gyms
- indoor fitness and dance studios
- indoor sports courts and facilities
- indoor swimming pools, including indoor facilities at water parks
These restrictions will remain in place for at least a week.
The full details are available here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/north-west-of-england-local-restrictions-what-you-can-and-cannot-do