Lancashire-based family business leaders are being encouraged to navigate the changing world of work and to take action for the future through funded programme, Peer Networks.
Michelle Mellor, CEO of Cummins Mellor, said: “Many businesses are facing significant challenges or opportunities right now. We know the future world of work looks increasingly different every day, as we continue operating and leading our businesses alongside the important decision making needed over the coming months. The good news is, you don’t need to navigate this journey alone.”
Designed for SME owners, directors and senior managers, the programme focuses on navigating the changing world of work in response to COVID-19 and its impact on the following areas; leadership, culture, technology, people, business development, finance and marketing.
Michelle added: “It’s a dynamic and exciting opportunity for a small, select group of passionate business leaders to come together in a confidential, trusted space to gain perspective, collaborate, share expertise and ideas to uncover valuable solutions for the road ahead.”
Michelle will lead and facilitate the fully funded programme, consisting of 18 hours of group peer sessions and up to 3.5 hours of one-to-one coaching and mentoring for each leader.
She said: “This exciting and worthwhile programme will bring together a small cohort of Lancashire leaders to support and learn from each other, build connections and gain expertise to take action. By debating and discussing what’s important to you and your business, leaders will navigate these very different times in the changing world of work.”
The programme is open to any Lancashire business who employ at least 5 people, have been operating for more than 12 months and have a turnover of at least £10,000 per annum.
Places are limited. To register your interest visit or contact Michelle Mellor directly on email@example.com
Want to find out more?
See full details on the programme
The programme focuses on:
- Leadership and Management – What Leaders and Managers need to adapt their style and essential skills now required to achieve results and raise productivity
- Workplace Environment & Remote Working – What the workplace will be used for and how SMEs can take action to accommodate a blended workplace.
- Data &Technology to drive business decision making – How to capture key metrics and what tools are needed to make the best decisions
- Culture and Values, Purpose and Meaning – Your Why, What’s behind your enterprise, What your goals are and how to take your team with you
- Talent Attraction & Workforce Planning – How to become attractive to the future employees-The ways people will work in the future. How to bridge the human and tech skills to drive business forward.
- Workplace Wellbeing, Diversity & Inclusion – What business now needs to accommodate the wellbeing of their workforce, supply chain and all stakeholders
- Business Development, Financial Planning & Marketing– How clients now make buying decisions, having the key numbers at your fingertips and how to position your message.