We recently met with Amy Charnley-Parry, founder of Lancs Local.
Lancs Local is a discount digital membership card which provides offers and discounts with a huge variety of local businesses https://lancslocal.co.uk/ It’s aimed at encouraging people to shop local and support local businesses. On top of this, Lancs Local reinvest their profits to provide business support services and promotion for their member businesses.
This could be really beneficial to Blackburn BID members, so we are collaborating with Lancs Local to make the most of this for Blackburn town centre.
Lancs Local would like to invite you to join their free promotion and business support platform. In exchange for providing a discount, add on, or loyalty scheme to Lancs Local cardholders, you can take advantage of:
- Website page with links directly to your pages
- Page and map tag on the digital card/members area
- Social media promotion
- Newsletter features
- Free consultation with a business development/product to retail manager
- Collaboration support
- One to one marketing coaching
- Membership to a friendly and supportive business partner group
- Networking events – coming soon
- Marketing workshops
- Discounts on third party business services (design, printing, photography, web design etc)
- In app messages for special offers
Lancs Local will be running fully funded workshops in business and financial development, social media, digital marketing and mindset and motivation from September, these are funded (therefore free) and open to all businesses under 3 years old. They have now extended the free places to invite ALL Lancs Local businesses, regardless of age.
NB There is no financial incentive to me or the BID for this collaboration, it is purely for any benefits it may bring to BID members.