Help to Grow: Digital support is a UK-wide government-backed scheme that aims to help you choose, buy and adopt digital technologies that will help you grow your business.
The Help to Grow: Digital website provides you with free, impartial advice, guidance, and tools, to explore the huge potential digital technology has to help your business to grow. https://link.edgepilot.com/s/4f0161c5/r_DW1gqQ6kuNJ_quaaOzoA?u=https://www.learn-to-grow-your-business.service.gov.uk/about
- The Help to Grow: Management Course
The Help to Grow: Management Course supports senior managers of small and medium sized businesses to boost their business’s performance, resilience, and long-term growth. The 12-week programme is designed to be taken alongside full-time work through a combination of online sessions and face-to-face learning. The cost to attend is also 90% funded by the Government, meaning that the fee payable by participants is £750.
The in-depth high quality curriculum will support you to build your capabilities in leadership, innovation, digital adoption, employee engagement, marketing, responsible business, and financial management. By the end of the programme you will develop a business growth plan to help you lead your business to release its potential. Courses until the end of March 2022 are now open for registrations. Course dates from April 2022 to 2023 will be added in due course.
- Financial Help
Help to Grow: Digital also offers you financial help to buy digital technology. If you are eligible, you can access a discount of up to 50% on the costs of buying approved software, worth up to £5,000, on the Help to Grow: Digital website.
Discounts will be available for approved software that helps your business to:
- build customer relationships and increase sales
- manage accounts and finances digitally
The financial discount towards purchasing approved digital technologies from technology suppliers listed on the Help to Grow: Digital online platform is available to UK businesses that meet all four eligibility criteria below:
- Your business must have a registered office in the UK (England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland) and be registered at the relevant Companies House or be a registered society listed on the Financial Conduct Authority’s Mutuals Register.
- Your business must have been actively trading for over 12 months prior to the date of application and have an incorporation date of, at minimum, 365 days prior to the date of application.
- Your business must have a total of between 5 and 249 employees.
- Your business must be purchasing the approved software for the first time.
Eligible businesses will only receive one discount towards the purchase of one approved software product up to a maximum of £5,000 (not including VAT). The financial discount covers 12 months’ worth of approved software product core costs, exclusive of VAT.