There’s plenty to keep the kids entertained at The Mall Blackburn this February half-term with a whole host of free ‘make and take’ activities.
Craft workshops, balloon modelling, face painting, glitter tattoos, keyring and badge making and Pokemon workshops are all on offer on selected dates across two weeks.
Timetable of fun:
- Wednesday 19th February: Glitter Tattoos
- Thursday 20th February: Balloon Modelling
- Friday 21st February: Face Painting
- Saturday 22nd February: Pokemon Workshop
- Thursday 27th February: Face Painting
- Friday 28th February: Glitter Tattoos
- Saturday 29th February: Keyring & Badge Making
Loraine Jones, General Manager at The Mall Blackburn, said: “It doesn’t seem two minutes ago that we were packing away the Christmas decorations and half-term is upon us once again!
“School holidays can be an expensive time for parents, so our free activities can really ease the burden and keep the kids entertained.
“This is the start of an exciting year of events here at The Mall and we look forward to seeing the little ones having a great time!”
The sessions will take place from 11.00am until 4.00pm in Victoria Court.
Children can also enjoy The Mall’s FREE Busy Bees play area.
For more information visit: https://www.themall.co.uk/blackburn/whats-on/2020/february-half-term-fun-for-kids-at-the-mall/