Created as a key pillar of KKR’s COVID-19 Relief Effort, KKR Small Business Builders (SBB) aims to support entrepreneurs and their small businesses around the world respond and recover from the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
The grants are designed to help business owners sustain their enterprises, maintain or create jobs, and spur economic opportunity as they respond to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis and recover from its resultant economic dislocation.
KKR Small Business Builders will support companies in three key ways:
- Provide access to capital through a series of $10,000 (approximately £7,200) grants to selected small businesses in our communities
- Offer technical support to small business owners through a range of mentoring and coaching opportunities with KKR employees
- Connect small businesses to a network of resources and a thriving online community through our partners at Hello Alice
The fund is provided by the global investment firm KKR in partnership with The Global Entrepreneurship Network and small business support platform Hello Alice.
To be eligible for the grant, businesses must:
- Operate in the United States, United Arab Emirates, Spain, Singapore, Luxembourg, Japan, Ireland, India, Germany, France, England, China or Australia.
- Have 5-50 employees.
- Earn less than $7 million USD (equivalent) in annual revenue.
- Demonstrate the need for support.
- Have a strong plan for moving forward.
- Be in good standing with the relevant taxation regulatory body.
You can find more information here: https://kkr.helloalice.com/
Applications can be made online via the Hello Alice website