Here are the finalised road closures and map for the Festival of Making, taking place on 11th and 12th June 2022.
Please find below a clarified list of road closures and their dates and times for the National Festival of Making this weekend.
From 11:59pm on Friday 10th June till 11:59pm on Sunday 12th June, barriers will be in place to enforce the following road closures:
- Tackett Street (Full length) – From its junction with Ainsworth Street to its junction with Exchange Street.
- King William Street – From its junction with New Market Street to its junction with Museum Street.
- New Market Street (Full Length) – From its junction with King William Street to its junction with Northgate.
- Town Hall Street (Full Length) – From its junction with Northgate to its junction with Tackett Street.
- Richmond Terrace ( Full Length) – From its junction with Sudell Cross to its junction with Richmond Hill.
- Northgate – From its junction with New Market Street to its junction with Lord Street West.
- Lord Street West – From its junction with Corporation Street to its junction with Lord Street.
- Exchange Street (Full Length) – From its junction with Tackett Street to its junction with Museum Street.
Whilst road closures are technically in place as of tomorrow (Thursday) morning, barriers and road diversions will NOT be active until 11:59pm on Friday.
However, please do keep an eye out and be aware of extra delivery vans and vehicles on the road from Thursday morning.
Clear signage will be in place for diversions, and pedestrian and emergency access will be maintained at all times.
If you would like any further information about the road closures please contact the event organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mandy Coffey at BwD Council at Tel: 01254 505662 / email@example.com
You can also download your free festival guide here: https://link.edgepilot.com/s/3a92e650/SLOOzE3BBE2gLQcs6weNYA?u=https://festivalofmaking.co.uk/whats-on/download-your-free-festival-guide/
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.