The claims service for the #EatOutToHelpOut scheme is now live on the government website and can be found here:
If you have registered your establishment for the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme and offered scheme discounts to diners on Mondays to Wednesdays between 3 and 31 August, you can:
- claim back the discount given on food and non-alcoholic drinks
- submit weekly claims for August until 30 September
You can make a claim after 7 days from the date of your registration. You can only claim for scheme discounts you offered on or after the date you registered.
In order to claim you’ll need the records you’ve kept for each day you’ve used the scheme, including the:
- total number of diners (covers) who have used the scheme, including children
- total amount of discount you’ve given
- period you’re claiming for
Once you’ve claimed, you’ll get a claim reference number. We will then check your claim is correct and pay the claim amount by BACs into the bank account you gave when you registered, within 5 working days.