Close contact businesses are invited to a COVID-19 safety webinar tposupport them with their reopening.
Businesses such as hairdressers, Barbers, Beauticians, Nail Technicians, and tattooists are invited he session has been produced by Environmental Health departments across Lancashire who are working collaboratively to produce resources for re-opening, and it’s led by Lancaster City Council.
As a close contact provider you are invited to attend a free COVID19 secure business compliance Webinar arranged for 16th March 2021 at 10am, in light of the reopening.
This is provided to help support businesses by answering any questions you may have. It will also assist you in complying with the COVID guidelines to keep everyone safe.
We would like to encourage as many people to attend as possible, so please pass this onto other businesses that would be affected by the re-opening and interested in attending.
This would include (but not limited to):
- Beauty salons/treatments
- Nail bars
- Hairdressers/ barbers
- Tattooist/Skin piercing
- Physiotherapists etc.
The webinar will cover the following:
- The COVID controls that are necessary before, during and after all treatments being offered by the businesses, for example:
- Before – communication of COVID safety measures, booking system in place, T&T, QR Code, risk assessment, social distancing, PPE, cleaning/sanitising of area and hand sanitisers etc.
- During – PPE, wearing of face coverings, cleaning as you go,
- After – Cleaning, change of PPE, contactless payments etc.
- Training of staff
- What the legislation states for all businesses.
It is unlikely that you will be able to ask live questions during the event other than typed messages in the online chat. Therefore, if you have specific questions you wish answering, please e-mail your question(s) in advance of the meeting to email@example.com, stating your name, your business followed by your question.
To access the close contact webinar you must use this link – Click here to join the meeting which takes you to Microsoft Teams meeting. This will need to be downloaded prior to the meeting if you do not already have it installed via https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/download-app