Blackburn BID’s latest newsletter has been sent to all BID members and is full of good news about the town and the work of the Business Improvement District.
Highlights from the Summer Edition include:
- Blackburn town centre is looking cleaner, greener and more colourful again thanks to additional funding from the BID and the exceptional work of the council’s gardening teams.
- New CCTV in the Northgate area to improve safety and security in the town.
- The launch of the new Blackburn Visitor Map
- Award winning news from the recent Blackburn with Darwen Hive Awards
- How Blackburn is still benefiting from our wins in the Great British High Street Awards
- News of the BID Consultation and vote as we approach the end of our first five-year teem