The next ‘Ask the Experts: Online Q&A’ will take place this Thursday (4 March), 10am to 12pm, at https://www.blackburnbid.co.uk/coronavirus-qa/ (or click on the logo on the home page).
Our Blackburn BID member experts on hand to answer questions include:
- Gill Millington, Boost Business Lancashire
- Mark Gibbons, A2F (Access to Finance) Lancashire
- Sarah Williams, Head of Employment Law, Taylors Solicitors
- Michelle Mellor, CEO Cummins Mellor Group
- Abigail Lynch, Employment Solicitors, Forbes Solicitors
- Will Campbell, Tax Specialist, Beever and Struthers
It’s free to ask any question you have about the impact of the Chancellors Budget on you and your business, the roadmap to recovery, financial support and anything affecting your business.
Our experts will post answers to your questions live, and if any questions cannot be answered immediately, we will go away and find an answer and support for you.
We will be bringing you a full update following the Chancellor’s Budget tomorrow.