Blackburn BID held its AGM at Blackburn College on 26 February 2020 and updates members on the wide variety of activities throughout 2019 – and what’s in store for 2020.
Attendees were shown a showreel of the highlights from the first year of the BID’s second term, and were shown the Discover Blackburn video created to highlight the town.
Here is a summary of activities planned throughout 2020:
- National Workouts & Wellbeing Week – 23 to 29 March
- Eat & Drink: Blackburn – April / May onwards
- Support for Blackburn Children’s Literature Festival – 23 to 25 April
- Blackburn Children’s Literature Festival – 23 to 25 April
- Sponsorship of National Festival of Making – 6 & 7 June
- Sponsorship of Blackburn Cathedral Flower Festival – 18 to 21 June
- Support for ‘Morphgate’ – August Bank Holiday
- Brickburn ‘Brickosaurs’ Trail – 20 Aug to 1 Sept
- Paint the Town – 26 Sept
- Believe in Blackburn town centre Christmas programme – Nov / Dec – including Christmas Lights Switch On, Believe in Blackburn town centre children’s book and trail, Santa Dash and Festival of Light
For more information about any of the above events or to get involved, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To download a copy of the Annual Report click here