The HIVE Blackburn & Darwen Business Awards celebrate and reward the outstanding work of businesses from different sectors and inspirational individuals from across Blackburn with Darwen.
Here are just some of the categories up for grabs on the night:
• The Retail Business Award
• The Professional Services Award
• The Health, Wellbeing And Social Care Award
• The Manufacturing Excellence Award
• The Family Business Award
• The Investing In Future Skills Award
• The Growth Business Award
• The Environmental Business Award
• The New Business Award (Less Than 3 Years Old)
See more details about the categories here.
Don’t miss the chance to enter into the HIVE Blackburn & Darwen Business Awards, submit your entry forms here.
To submit an entry, please download the entry form, complete and upload (as a word or PDF document) when prompted during the online entry process.
Please ensure you submit a separate entry form for each category you enter.
Once an entry has been uploaded, you will be able to edit this entry and add further entries to your awards submissions.
Entry Deadline – Friday 29th March 2019
Shortlist Announced – Friday 26th April 2019
Judging Session – Wednesday 15th May 2019
Awards Ceremony – Thursday 27th June 2019
For further assistance regarding the awards, please contact Elisha Savage on +44 (0) 1706 828 855 or email email@example.com
- CALLING ALL Young, Talented Makers – Apply Now! 14th May 2019
- The Sounds of the 60s – Just one of the events this week in Blackburn 13th May 2019
- Footballing legend John Barnes to launch new East Z East menu this Friday 24th April 2019
- Kids get cracking with free crafts at The Mall 24th April 2019
- ‘Let it Shine’ The People’s Parade wins £50K People’s Project Award 23rd April 2019