The Blackburn BID has released a set of digital assets to help businesses get behind the Vote YES campaign. As ballot papers start to arrive with town centre businesses, you can show your support on social media, emails, websites and even your window displays. Visit the dedicated page or email email@example.com if you would like posters.
- Blackburn BID’s Annual General Meeting – Get Set for a Second Term 18th February 2019
- Free fun February lined up at The Mall Blackburn 15th February 2019
- Free February Holiday Fun Let’s Make at Blackburn Market 8th February 2019
- Time is running out for charity applications 7th February 2019
- Celebrate ‘One Love’ At Turtle Bay… Welcome To Valentine’s Day, Caribbean Style… 25th January 2019