Blackburn Market’s traders are set to showcase their wares with a mini-market as part of the Town Hall Street...
The stunning, newly restored fascia of Blackburn Library provides the backdrop for a street market.
The Mall Blackburn has pledged its support to Independent Retailer Month campaign.
Two new free family festivals have been announced for this summer, following the success of the appearance of children’s...
Blackburn BID's Countryside Comes to Town Festival visitors exceeds predicted number.
Artists, designers and makers are needed for a series of high quality street fair events being staged in Blackburn.
VINTAGE tractor enthusiasts are in for a treat at Blackburn BID’s Countryside Comes to Town festival.
he Mall Blackburn has launched CollectPlus customers can collect and return online purchases seven days a week.
Artists Alex Wareing and Antonia Hennerley are getting ready to launch Blackburn’s first printmaking festival.
- X Factor star set to ‘Grace’ Blackburn’s Christmas lights switch-on 14th November 2018
- The Mall Blackburn joins countdown to Purple Tuesday 8th November 2018
- 100 Years of Remembrance: Events being held throughout Blackburn Town Centre 7th November 2018
- Peter Jackson The Jeweller set to launch new store in The Mall! 7th November 2018
- Blackburn BID – Blackburn Businesses Celebrate! It’s a “YES” for five more years of investment 5th November 2018